Monday, February 7, 2011

Fat Sex Toy Review- Fukuoku 9000

It's time for our first sex toy review here on Lipid Love:  The Fukuoku 9000!

I'd been thinking about getting a fingertip vibrator since I saw this one reviewed on Talk Sex with Sue Johansen.  Basically you strap the vibrator to your finger and put it wherever you would normally use manual power.  The reason I was interested in it is because I thought it would be a good during-intercourse vibrator, since it's small and attaches directly to your finger.  It works well because when I'm on top or sometimes during doggie-style, I can reach my clitoris but I have trouble grinding/thrusting and manually stimulating myself at the same time.  (You know the old saying "I can't walk and chew gum"???)  

It's great because it's nice and small so it fits even when there's a lot going on.  When I'm on top, there's just not enough room for a penis, a whole bunch of fat rolls and a big honkin' vibrator all at the same time, this minimizes that problem.  And since it fits right on the finger there are lots of possible uses:  Clitoris, testicles, grundle, nipples, you name it!  Also, it comes with three different covers which have different grooves on them for different sensations.

Pros:
-Small
-Quiet
-Powerful
-Easy to clean (just remove the covers and wash them.  It also comes with a carrying case, which is nice.)
-Easy to use.  
-Cost:  Between $15 and $40 dollars depending on where you get it.  

Cons:
-It only has one speed.  I personally like to have two so I can jack it up when things get more intense.  That being said it is a very powerful motor in it.  
-It takes watch batteries, which could get annoying/expensive to replace.  
-Though the finger hole does expand, it's made of two pieces of plastic so for people with fatter fingers it can start to pinch a little.  

Overall I would give this an overall rating of 5 Orgasms and a Fatty-Friendly Rating of 4.  It's hard to judge, because it's smallness is actually a benefit for being Fatty-Friendly, at least in the case of as a during-intercourse vibrator, but the pinching of the finger spot brings it down.  I'm sure there's a way they could make it a little more flexible for people with big fingers.  

Happy Buzzing,
Mrs. Sprat

*Photo courtesy of Amazon.com

1 comment:

  1. You're rockin' my socks right off! Too fun! I love this! Your rating scale is fab! Thank you for just being you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete