Friday, February 11, 2011

Fat Fashion Friday

Cardigan/Belt:  Fashion Bug
Dress:  JC Penney (Robbie Bee)
Tights:  Probably JC Penney
Shoes:  Sears (Canyon River Blues)


I'm totally in love with this dress!  I was at JC Penney on Tuesday and I happened to see it in the PITIFUL plus clearance section and figured I'd try it on even though it was a size too small.  It fits great except for the sleeves are a little tight.  Also, that is one of the belts I mentioned in here.  It's a cinch belt and I am in love with it!  
Quick shout-out to Stiletto Siren for giving me the idea to wear the belt outside the cardigan.  It doesn't work that well with this particular one because its long in the front and short in the back, but I like the look in general and it keeps everything in place.  Yay belts!  And clearance dresses!  Have a great weekend!

~Mrs. Sprat


2 comments:

  1. Love that dress! I actually found out that Sears has a decent plus size section while picking up my new glasses, but was too broke to buy anything. I will have to go back. JC Penny you say? Okay, there too! Ha! Not sure if I like this better with or without the purple sweater, but you're rockin' it both ways, so WOO! <3

    ReplyDelete