Friday, February 18, 2011

Fat Fashion Friday 2

It has been joyously warmer here the last few days, so I've been breakin' out the short-sleeved tops!
"Sharkbite" T-Shirt- Fashion Bug
"Skinny" Jeans- Old Navy
Sneakers- Converse (Marshalls)

Kind of a simple outfit, but yet still cute.  I love these so-called sharkbite tops and cardigans.  They add a lot to a simple v-neck t-shirt for example.  I also love the look of Converse sneakers with skinny jeans.  What's the point of having cute sneaks if they are covered by flare leg pants?  


There's a side view of the top.  It's fun to be frilly!  I like the way it kind of flutters when you walk, it creates a nice effect.  


I also tried pairing it with my belt, because I am OBSESSED WITH IT!  I'm not sure how I feel about it.  I like belting dresses, and skirts with the shirt tucked in but I feel almost a little clumsy belting a top.  What do you guys think?  

Here's an extra picture of me and Mr. Sprat in our matching shirts.  Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Mrs. Sprat

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit! Love the top with those sneaks! You know, I've never owned a pair of converse. Always too pricey for me. Weird! I have had knock off versions though.
    You two are adorbz! Smooch already! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! That's how I felt about Converse until I found teal ones for 25 bucks at Marshalls. I hated working there, but I highly recommend shopping there :)

    ReplyDelete