Friday, February 25, 2011

Fat Fashion Friday 3

Hello Fat-O-Sphere!  Just a quick OOTD which features some of my recent clearance finds at Fashion Bug.

Cardigan- Fashion Bug
"Swanky" Tank- Old Navy
Skirt- Fashion Bug
Leggings- Old Navy
Boots- Target
Belt/ Necklace/ Earrings- Fashion Bug

My friend at class told me that I look like a purple Wicked Witch of the West in this outfit, I'm not sure whether that was a compliment or an insult...  I love these cardis, you might recognize it from my Christmas photo, they are so comfortable and pretty and you can do sooooooo much with them.  Also, the skirt is pretty neat because it has pockets.  I bought it in a couple of other colors as well, so I'm sure you'll get to see them eventually.  It was a really fun outfit to wear, the only problem was going to the bathroom because there were so many layers!  


Have a great weekend everyone!

~Mrs. Sprat

2 comments:

  1. Total compliment! Like "witchy woman" I love it! I am so into purple lately...so you're rocking it helps me, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutey patootie look! You look so confident and happy.

    ReplyDelete