Friday, July 15, 2011

Fat Fashion Friday 9

My first OOTD sans hair!

Tube Top- Old Navy
Bermuda Shorts- Old Navy
Cons- Marshall's
Hat- Dots
Necklace- Forever 21
Earrings- Amazon


I bought my first two tube tops ever this summer.  (I've had tube dresses before but for some reason I feel like that's different.)  This one from ON is nice because it has a band at the top and the bottom to make sure it stays in place.  Also, teal is my FAVORITE color so anything teal is okay by me.  The shorts I have been living in this summer, because they are really stretchy and comfortable and don't ride up like my short shorts do.  The hat I got at Dots, moments after I shaved my head and I think it totally works!



That's me, with all my rolls and none of my hair!  Have a great weekend!

~Mrs. Sprat

1 comment: