Friday, July 22, 2011

Fat Fashion Friday 10- Party Clothes!

Dress- Forever 21+
Shoes- Ross (Born)
Necklace- Fashion Bug
Earrings- Icing by Claires


Kind of an awkward pose, no I did not have an amputation!  This dress was such a great find at Forever 21! It's hard to see in the pic but it has a beautiful lace insert over the middle of the chest.  It's a delightful, light fabric (which is great because it's been VERY hot around here.)  I like the straps because they are not sleeves, but they are wide enough to cover bra straps, in case I don't feel like dealing with strapless bras.  I also really dig the length, a little shorter than I'm used to.  Look at those fat knees!


The shoes were actually my birthday present from my husband.  I had seen, and tried them on in Ross a couple of months ago and fell in love with them!  They are the shoe holy grail to me:  Born sandals (which are super comfortable), teal and with a flower between the toes.  But I thought they were too expensive so I didn't buy them.  Mr. Sprat snuck out the next day and got them for me!  Isn't that sweet?

Anyway, I had a great birthday and I'm looking forward to some more celebrating over the weekend.  Have a great one!

~Mrs. Sprat

4 comments:

  1. I will have to check out my local Ross for those babies! I love born shoes. And what a fabulous and thoughtful husband! Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I have to agree on the "holy grail of shoes" part, I have been really digging teal lately. I haven't been to Ross in too long...time for a window-shopping expedition!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit and your hair is all cute and fuzzy! Fuzzy is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi kelly! been recovering from surgery and looking (stalking) around facebook and stumbled on your blog, (someone on your wall said they loved it) love the dress, it's really cute. you look great and happy. I'm glad you are all those things. I can't believe you shaved your head! (I was always jealous of your perfect blonde.)

    Love,
    Christine

    ReplyDelete