Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Early Fat Fashion

Hey all, between a giant pile of grad school homework and getting out of town for a much-needed weekend away, I'm going to do a quick fashion post today and try to resume normal functioning next week.  Please bear with me until the three papers and two tests I have left are done and things can get back to normal.  Thanks!

Cardi/Tank/skirt/leggings- Old Navy
Belt- Fashion Bug
Shoes- Sears


I was drawn to this skirt because of the color, it's basically Kelly green, which is a color I almost never wear because I love teal so much.  But the skirt is so pretty and spring-y I couldn't resist!  The tank is cute, but because the flowers are painted on, when I put it over the girls it looks all cracked which is not cool.  Anyway, I think overall it is a nice look and I'm excited to start branching into colors I've been told not to wear or censored myself.

Everyone have a great week, and stay tuned for posts next week!

Love,
Mrs. Sprat

1 comment: