Friday, March 25, 2011

Fat Fashion Friday 6

Cardigan- Old Navy
Dress/Leggings- Old Navy Plus
Shoes- Target



I decided I should start differentiating between Old Navy bought in the store and Old Navy plus bought online.  ON goes up to a size 20 in the store and an XXL.  Online they have sizes 16-30 or 4X.  I personally vary a lot, but I generally can wear 16 in their pants XL, XXL or 1X in their shirts and dresses so I shop both frequently.  This dress is a 1X and the cardi is an XXL.  Anyway, it's a great dress, nice comfortable jersey with pretty flowers on the bottom!  It's the kind of dress Old Navy is great for, so comfy you could sleep in it, but pretty enough that you look and feel great.  Here's one without the cardi, yay for my right to bare arms!


Have a great weekend everyone!

Love,
Mrs. Sprat


1 comment:

  1. That dress is toooooo cute! I love it so much! I love that you've added black accents. I'd also love to see it with purple accessories! I'm obsessed with purple though, so go figure. Ha!

    ReplyDelete