Thursday, June 23, 2011

Retooling, Reconsidering

Hello faithful readers!

I'm sorry that I've been MIA for almost a month now.  There are a lot of factors involved here.  One is that I am out of school, which is oddly making it harder for me to focus and continue to blog.  During school, I added blogging to my homework and treated it as such, something that had to get done.  Now because I'm just reading and relaxing, I'm having a lot more trouble staying focused.   Also, my husband and I are having some financial issues because he doesn't get paid over the summer, so that has taken a lot of my brain power. Luckily, we are on the verge of solving that crisis so I feel more equipped to start handling some fat issues again.

Another factor is that I started to resent the sex aspect of this blog.  I started this blog to talk about all things FA, but because in my "real" life, I study sex it became what my blog was known for or associated with.  I love sex.  I love to talk about it, to study it, to have it and to analyze it.  And that's why I went to school for it.  But it is not my whole life.  Right now I have plenty of people I can talk about what I learn and study but I have very few people that I can talk with about Fat Acceptance.  So while I want to continue to talk about sex here, I don't want it to be the main focus of my blog.

For now, I'm going to try to write shorter, more frequent posts.  Thanks for sticking with me, more to come very soon!

~Mrs. Sprat

No comments:

Post a Comment