Monday, December 27, 2010

Outfit of the Day: I'm Dreaming of a Fat Christmas

One of my Christmas presents was a new camera!  So I figured my Christmas outfit would be a great first OOTD.  I'm not going to do a whole lot of these but I would like to show off a few of my finds:



Dress: Ross (Wishes Wishes Wishes) 
Sweater:  Fashion Bug
Leggings:  Old Navy
Shoes:  Kmart (Bongo)


I ordered red tights to wear with this outfit from We Love Colors, but they didn't make it in time. I may have to just wear this again when we go see my family next week, I think red will really make the outfit.  The best part about the dress is that it has pockets.  I love pockets and it is totally unfair that women's clothing so often lacks them.  The sweater is great too, because I can wear it with a dress like this, or it still looks good with jeans and a cami.  


There's one without the sweater.  It really is a cute dress, and not a style I would have bought before reading Fatshion blogs, but I have to say I love it!

~Mrs. Sprat

No comments:

Post a Comment